Re: mc ftpfs bug

Hi, Stanislav!

> I found a bug in MC's ftpfs: uploading or downloading files containing
> symbol '[' fails with permission deny error.

Next time please specify the version of MC.  Assuming that all versions
have the same bugs is arrogant and discorages maintainers from improving
the software.

I tried and could not reproduce this problem on the CVS version of MC and
wu-ftpd-2.6.1-20 from RedHat 7.2 as FTP server.

Use the "--ftplog" option to mc to find out what's going on in your case.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin