Problems with vfs / ftpfs

1.

Strange things happens when you try to upload file to
ftp when the file with the same name already exists there.
At first existing file (which must be overwritten)
is DOWNLOADED to the local machine and only after that
the local file is uploaded to ftp.
So, WHY to download the remote file (increasing incomming traffic
and wasting time) before owerwrite it?

2.

Why when copying local files to ftp, those files are copied
to /tmp at first and only after that they are copied to ftp.
WHY do we do this unnecessary operation?

3.

An ancient problem:

Cannot chmod target file "/mnt/d/file.txt"
Operation not permitted (1)

Occures when copying to vfat filesystems, but not only.
If we need to copy MANY files, we have to WASTE TIME
and press OK many times.
You can say "use cp -rf". Yes, but with "cp -rf"
I can't use mc vfs.

May be we will introduce a run-time option
to disable whose annoying warnings?
I mean to not disable them entirely,
but just print those warnings on the hintbar.

Also when we MOVE files and this warning occurs,
the source file is not removed.
Yes, it is wise in most cases, but maybe
also provide an option to fix this?

Thank you.

--

Regards, Walery