RE: Proposed syntax for key sequences

Hello!

> Currently supported are the sequences for Shift with cursor
> arrows, Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDown.  I may add Ctrl-F3 ..
> Ctrl-F7 for the nc-like panel sorting if I have time.

I am very interested in these features, just to tell my opinion.

I don't know, if it is a bug in mc or in putty (my ssh-client), that I'm
unable to make working the Ctrl-Left and Ctrl-Right keys using putty.
Can you tell me, what the problem can be?

> We are currently just one issue (adjusting FTP home) away
> from the 4.6.0-pre2 prerelease.

Very good news! :) Still then, Merry Xmas for everybody!

Bye,
  Andras