Re: patchfs, audio update

Hello!

> Well, but some quoting (and security) issues fixed in the CVS just now.
> Patch attached. BTW, new incarnation reports wrong patch sizes for
> gzipped patches.

Just for your information.

Size is not very critical after I disabled fast loading on non-local VFS
in the editor.  You can open files with 0 length, e.g. INFO/DESCRIPTION in
rpm archives, and it will show properly.  I'm not saying that reporting
the right size is not important, but it's not as important as it was.

I haven't analyzed the patchfs code, but if finding the file size needs a
lot of additional work (e.g. uncompressing the patch one more time), it's
better to report "0" and hope that "copyout" will do the right thing
nevertheless.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin