README.extfs??

Extfs is a great thing, but people know nothing about most of its
features (like me when I started hacking the scripts).

I think about writing README.extfs (for users) with the following
information:

- what is extfs (just a few sentences)
- how to use it ('#' syntax, may be used from command line, from
hotlist, might be binded with extension)

and, for each script:
- name
- short description (one sentence)
- REQUIRED/SUGGESTED BINARIES that the user must have in his $PATH

What do you think about this idea?
Or maybe it would be better to add this to mc help?

Regards

--

  _.|._ |_  _.    : Adam Byrtek, alpha@(irc.pl|debian.org)
 (_|||_)| |(_|    : gg 1802819, pgp 0xB25952C0