Re[3]: problem with nls on AIX

Hello!

> Is it possible to add some switch to autogen.sh to NOT use any gettext
> support at all?

It's quite hard.  Some references to gettext are hardcoded in configure.in
and Makefile.am, so they would have to be replaced or fooled somehow.

I understand that you have gettext, you just cannot compile against it.
Then maybe you can try --disable-nls?  It won't eliminate any support for
gettext, but it may fix your problem.

> If not, I'll get latest mc snapshot then (sigh...).

You can always try to fix your environment if you want to use CVS, i.e.
install iconv and gettext from the sources.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin