Suggestions to make manual easier to translate

Hello!

I think we should make some steps to make it easier to understand MC
manual for those who translate and change it.  Proposed changes:

1) Eliminate the "TOPICS" command.  It's just not worth it.  How can we
expect somebody to know that the "NODE" commands should not be translated,
but the "TOPICS" command should?  I think we all can live without the
"Topics:" heading in the table of contents.

1a) The alternative would be to put TOPICS to the English manual and make
the default is man2hlp to skip this line unless it's specified in the
manual.

2) Change the syntax of NODE to include a number, which would be the
indent divided by two (since we require the indent to be even).  This
node:

.\"NODE "    Listing Mode..."

would become:

.\"NODE 2 "Listing Mode..."

3) Put nodes to the English manual.

I think I'll do something from that list now, but it doesn't mean I don't
want to hear comments.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin