Re[3]: Status of MC

Hello, Pavel!

PR>> By the way, there is one more bug partly related to subshell on Cygwin.
PR>> MC thinks that the Cygwin terminal is "dumb", i.e. that it doesn't save
PR>> the text behind panels.

PT> I noticed this and I'll see what happens.

I'm a bit puzzled now... The reason is that a flag called
'console_flag' is not set. I've grepped the code but found that it is
set only in linux specific files and in rxvt.c. There is also no description
what this flag should contain - obviously anything different
than zero will do.

It seem that this is not related to Cygwin but to some decision made
at some point that only Cygwin and rxvt support terminal != "dumb".

Or am I dumb ?! :)

Thanks! :)

Pavel Tsekov