ext3

 hi ,
  Sorry if my question is a re-post , but i would like to know how to
  "recover" in case of ext3 partitions? I have ext3 and when i call for recover
  on it...nothing is shown(although it scans some inodes as it seems).
  Am i doing something wrong?

--
Varun
------

PS : BTW should there be a difference in terms of "recovery" for ext3 and ext2?
The basic structure is the same ,aint it?