Re: Ncurces based mc does not handle keys under high load
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <kai cmail ru>
- Cc: mc-devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Ncurces based mc does not handle keys under high load
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:40:09 -0400 (EDT)
> It produces on xterm B letters for Down, A for Up and so on
> if these keys are pressed for some seconds under high loaded
> Linux 2.4.
I could not reproduce it. However, the mouse in xterm doesn't work if mc
is compiled with ncurses.
] [Thread Prev