Re[2]: Win32/MinGW port

Hello, Pavel!

> PR> Somebody is blocking SIGCHLD, so even old_mask has SIGCHLD blocked,
> PR> therefore the subsequent sigsuspend() call hangs forever.  I'm not sure if
> PR> it's going to be the final fix (I'm not applying it yet), but it should be
> PR> a reasonably good workaround for Cygwin users for now.
>
> Indeed someone is - and it is Cygwin. It appears to be a bug in the
> signal processing. Thanks to your findings I was able to trace it
> down. Please, wait a dwo or two before checking your patch. Meanwhile
> I'll address the issue on the Cygwin list and hopefully a solution
> will be found.

Thank you, you did a great job!  Please copy me your bugreport for Cygwin,
so that I know what was wrong.  I think I'll apply my patch (maybe in a
slightly different form).  I remember a similar problem with an old
version of QNX Neutrino (6.0.0 I think), so I'll check if it's fixed as
well.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin