Re[2]: Win32/MinGW port

Hello, Pavel!

PR> Somebody is blocking SIGCHLD, so even old_mask has SIGCHLD blocked,
PR> therefore the subsequent sigsuspend() call hangs forever.  I'm not sure if
PR> it's going to be the final fix (I'm not applying it yet), but it should be
PR> a reasonably good workaround for Cygwin users for now.

Indeed someone is - and it is Cygwin. It appears to be a bug in the
signal processing. Thanks to your findings I was able to trace it
down. Please, wait a dwo or two before checking your patch. Meanwhile
I'll address the issue on the Cygwin list and hopefully a solution
will be found.

Thanks! :)

Pavel Tsekov