Re: Win32/MinGW port

Pavel Roskin wrote:
Hello!

I know it's hard to figure out what's wrong with my particular
configuration/includes/libraries but any input will be appreciated.

Perhaps a configuration error; what options did you give ./configure?

I think ./configure should have noticed that umode_t was missing from
sys/types.h (and that pid_t et.al was already there).

The reference to mode_t on line 115 makes me think that configure wasn't used - you can find mode_t on line 115 in pc/config.h.

configure check files in /usr/include, but some headers for mingw are in /usr/include/mingw32 or so on...