Spanish help & Manual

There has been a Spanish manual page for mc around for some years (somewhere in www.pameli.org; I can't check it now). I've fixed all (I hope) node names as they were translated=useless. It's not up-to-date with the latest English file, but I'll keep my hands on it.

I cloned the doc/ru stuff, but you'd better check it.

I would like some feedback on what an International Spanish should be. Miguel has always been very polite about this... This translation included the word "fichero" instead of "archivo", which led to split es.po and es_ES.po (it's actually the only difference). Anyway, I won't split the help source until doing some more fixes.

*8-) David

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com