Re: panel switch (Alt-F1 and Alt-F2 in the other OS

Thank you all for your help and speedy replys.

I think mc could benefit from the feature like this.
Its a big time saver and most of the other linux
file managers have the feature implemented.

MC is excelent. I hope you'll add some more features
and keep an open mind to the future ideas and suggestions.

> Like this:
>
> RIGHT PANEL..............LEFT PANEL
> /home/user............../src/
>
> Now what key I press to get: Right panel = Left panel?
> Like this:
>
> RIGHT PANEL..............LEFT PANEL
> /home/user............../home/user
>
> Ps.
> No, its isn't C-U or C-o that I'm looking for :-)

M-o is close, but not exactly that.  From man mc:

M-o, If the other panel is a listing panel and you are standing on a
directory in the current panel, then the other panel contents are set to
the contents of the currently selected directory (like Emacs' dired C-o
key) otherwise the other panel contents are set to the parent dir of the
current dir.