Bugs in the ftp part of mc.

Hi

First of all, thank you for midnight commander. Ive been using it for many years and Ive always loved it.

Now for the bug report:
Im currently using v4.5.55 of midnight commander and has found 2 bugs in the ftp part.
1: Symlinks that points to a directory with an ending slash (/) cant be resolved. For example:
    if the symlink is created with
    ln -s my_directory /ftpd/no_trailing
    all works fine but if the symlink is created with
    ln -s my_directory/ /ftpd/trailing
    the symlink wont resolve.
    When not in ftp mode, midnight commander can handle both versions of symlinks.

2: ctrl-r (as in rescan) doesnt rescan the directory in ftp mode. Not even logging out/in from the site helps.
    Only restarting midnight commander seems to help. If one does something at the site (like uploading and
    removing a file/directory) midnight commander automatically rescans the directory.
    So it seems to me that the problem is the ctrl-r command (doesnt help if one uses the drop-down list and
    chooses rescan from there either).

Kind regards, Jonas Bjorkstrand