Re: syntax for php

Hi, Max!

Please next time don't use private e-mail to justify your position.
Other subscribers have the same right to know your arguments and to reply
you.

I'm not going to lead any private discussions about the project, because
I'm the maintainer of the project and I don't want to be influenced behind
the scenes.

I'm committing your php.syntax not because of the explanation that you
decided to send me privately, but because the original author could not be
reached and it's better to have somebody with working e-mail to blame if
things go wrong :-)

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin