Possibility of Colorer usage (was: php syntax)

At  Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:43:24 Pavel Roskin wrote:
> I agree with you that the syntax highlighting engine is ugly.  But I don't
> think that it's realistic to use Colorer for two reasons - it is
> not under GPL and it is written in C++.

The second problem is quite solvable: C++ features are used
at their minimum and it will be easy to rewrite in on plain C.
About the first problem: now colorer uses "Apache Software License".
Is it acceptable for us?
If yes, maybe usage of colorer can be considered
as our plan for the distant future?
It is too tasty dessert to miss it.

Regards, Walery