MC for Win32 now builds and runs

Hi all,

today I made a breakthrou.

The MC Win32 port now
compiles and links with mingw32.

And  it also runs (tested with Win98 and Win2000)

It still has some severe bug(s) that make it go crash when You try to change
Directory or Drive.
But many things already work (including Find Files, Menues, Dialogs, Info

Now I think that the time would be right for some assistance in debuging.

If someone volenteers ;-) I will provide build-instructions and a
source-patch soon.

Otherwise I'll first try to make the port a little more stable before doing