RE: TODO list for the next version

Hi, Nerijus!

> Could you please change this to:
> View=%view{ascii} antiword %f || catdoc -w %f || word2x -f text %f - || strings %f
> See or doesn't work.

I don't know why you think that antiword is better than its alternatives.
It didn't even install properly for me (version 0.31) - I had to create
~/.antiword by hand. Even worse, it doesn't understand the locale charset
(LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R) and blindly tries to load 8859-1.txt.

I believe that antiword is not ready for wide use yet. I see no reason to
add it to mc.ext. If you like it, use it. But until it reaches version 1.0
or becomes widely used, I don't want to add it to the "chain" - it's
already too long.

Pavel Roskin