About x_set_dialog_title()

El Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:16:27 -0400 (EDT), Pavel Roskin escribió:

>  Hi, David!

>  For example, x_set_dialog_title appears to be an overkill - why not set
>  the title when the dialog is created? The GNOME edition may want to
change
>  the dialog later, but it's another story. The text edition shouldn't be
>  using it.
>
>  If you have some other suggestions please discuss them on the list.

>  Regards,
>  Pavel Roskin

Here's a patch to remove x_set_dialog_title() and set the title with
create_dlg(). Some dialogs don't have title or the dialog has different name
and title so I added an extra parameter.

It might be interesting to do something about the spaces before and after
the title. Now they are placed in the title (and in all translations). I
think we should do that in a standard way for all titles:

a) Keep them as they are now
b) Add spaces in create_dlg()
c) Add spaces when drawing the frame, just when needed.

Ok, the patches:
*8-) David

¡Tienes cuentas de e-mail GRATIS en Excite España!
A tu disposición en http://correo.excite.es