Internationalization of mc.hlp

Hello, Szabolcs!

I have found that you applied a patch to GNU Midnight Commander that made
string "mc.hlp" translatable. I don't know what exactly you were trying to
do, but I believe you have chosen a wrong way.

Gettext supports human readable strings, not filenames. You probably
assumed that every translator would do the same what you did in hu.po:

msgid "mc.hlp"
msgstr "mc.hlp.hu"

But let's see other translations.

German: "mc.hlf"
Latvian: "palīdzība"
Slovenian: "mc.pomoč"

Translators don't know about your hack. If you set LANG=de_DE and press F1
in the viewer, help won't appear - there is no such file as mc.hlf. And
please note one important detail - there is no fallback to the english
"mc.hlp".

I'm going to undo your changes. They cause too much trouble. Correct patch
is welcome, but incorrect patches are not.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin