[bugreport] can't search files containing text in .tar[.gz] files, misc bugreports and wishitems

 Hi,

 Here is another bugreport for mc-4.5.29.
 Search for files containing specified text inside archives (opened using
tar VFS) doesn't work properly at least in this version
(using Command->Find file).
How to reproduce:
* enter in any *.tgz file with subdirectories
* invoke "Command->Find file", fill only the last input field (Content) with
	string you wish to search (specifying "Filename" pattern doesn't
	matter) and press enter.

 Mc searches using specified text only in files in the "current folder" of
tar vfs.
 For example, suppose we have a blah.tar with directory '1', that has
subdir '2', that has subdir '3' that has file 'COPYING' (text of GPL).
 If we just press enter on blah.tar and try to search for word "GNU",
search won't reveal any file. If we enter into directory named "1" and issue
search there, we won't find anything. If we enter into subdirectory named "2"
(so our path will be 1/2) and  try to search for GNU, we won't find anything.
If we enter into subdirectory named "3" (so our path will be 1/2/3) and  try
to search for GNU, we will find it proper number of times.

 It doesn't matter whether .tar file is gzipped or not.
 Search works properly in '*.zip' files (and other extfs-based VFS, e.g. top
level of .rpms (e.g. it's possible to find searched strings in
INFO/BUILDHOST).

 And yet another tiny bugreport: visiting "Right->Tree" 2 times in sequence
(without any intermediate keypresses) segfaults MC 4.5.29 for me.

 And yet a big wishitem: ability to search for files
containing specified string case-insensitive (via "Command->Find file")!! A
quick hack would be to add a global setting "Find file uses case insensitive
contents search" in order to avoid extending "Find file" dialog.

 Thanks.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad