copy_*_pathname(), copy_prog_name()

 I noticed (only just now![*]) that M-a doesn't escape the path as
M-enter escapes the filename.

 Browsing through main.c I can see copy_prog_name() and copy_tagged()
escapes their 'operands' whereas copy_*_pathname(), copy_*_readlink()
doesn't.

 Perhaps this is by design? If not perhaps the widget should have this
logic instead (perhaps even 'intelligent'^W^W^W context sensitive,
enough to decide wheter quoting is necessary or not).

[*]The problem arouse on a samba mounted windows share. I don't do that
much but others might.
--
//Björnen