Re: clocks in mc

Hi!

> 6) clocks in right up corner. If using on Linux, clocks update only if key
> pressed (may be need to change something in getch_with_delay() ?)

I do not quite like this feature. It makes mc do "something" even when
it is idle. If you want clock, well, put them into kernel or run X and
use them as applet. This is filemanager, not clock-showing program.
								Pavel
--
I'm pavel ucw cz  "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss linmodems org