A new online service, request GNOME as part of the name

Hello,Â

I made this webpage ilovegnome.org. This is like a Theme Center for GNOME but I will add some more services here.Â

Right now the only thing it works is GTK Themes (I have reset db, so site is pretty empty). Themes currently are installed
with an info script (wget && unzip && rm zip) but I will add an event machine similar to extensions.gnome.org when I manage
to make a proper sync ;)Â

If you have any issue with the domain name, please let me know.Â
Thank you

- alex