Re: Annual report

On 01/25/2013 01:33 PM, Lucas Rocha wrote:
Just a quick random inspiration source. I love how Mailchimp did their
annual report on the web:

   http://mailchimp.com/2012/

Just in case you're considering doing an online annual report instead
(or in addition to) the usual printed one.
It's always nice to have this to hand out at GUADEC to the Adboard and the rest of the community. Hence why I think we should do the printed version. Doing a web version in addition is a great idea, but I'm going to abstain from taking this TODO due to having a dozen other things to juggle right now. If there are other web developers interested in doing this, I would be more than happy to work with them and putting this together. The data graphs looks excellent. We could do something similar in our report. We just need data.
- Andreas