Re: [Fwd: FOSDEM stands, practical information]

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 06:26:55PM -0500, Karen Sandler wrote:
> We've assigned the stand places as such:
> '''Group A'''
> 3. QT
> 1. KDE
> 2. KDE
> 4. Gnome
> 5. Gnome
> 8. Mageia

FWIW, I've asked via Mageia if the order could be changed as per above.
This as being right next to KDE is IMO nicer, as well that I like to
hang out with GNOME as well as Mageia :P

Mageia stand was next to the GNOME stand last year because I requested
it up-front. :)  but I don't have a too strong opinion about it.

--
Regards,
Olav