Re: Fwd: Good day - re: new direction for Cinnarch

Good point Olav - let's see where they go with it, if it is something they want to consider, they can inquire via the appropriate channels to see how to go about being added etc.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:57:00AM -0400, Brett Legree wrote:
> The Getting GNOME link doesn't include a "nice to point to rolling release
> distribution that uses GNOME as default", though.
>
> But anyway... no matter, all feedback is valuable, and I have emailed
> Alexandre to say that no one seemed to think it was appropriate as the name
> GNOME OS already applies to something completely different.

I just meant that I do not know the criteria to be added to the page.
This distro might or might not be added. At least from my side I did &
will not say no (or yes :P).