Publishing in Linux Format

Hey folks :)

As we just had some experience publishing in a magazine and we now have
the chance to publish regularly in Linux Format, "the UK's first
Linux-specific magazine, and is currently the best-selling Linux title
in the UK. It is also exported to many countries worldwide".

I think it's a great chance and I'd love seeing us having a page there
every month. We'd have to produce about "550 words plus a couple of
images". Every month.

Will we have anyone being able to organise producing the necessary texts?
It could be a GNOME app/shell extension of the month, a developer
profile, or the commit digest fleshed out. I would love us to have a
handful articles almost ready before we agree to take up on the offer we
got.

So who is to step up? :-)

Cheers,
  Tobi