Re: release notes help

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:37:07PM -0700, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> OK, as promised here is the breakdown of what is being worked on and
> what needs to be done.  Please correct, and then let's get working on
> this.  We really need to get this done by next weekend.  (I might have
> made some mistakes, as I'm kind of tired)

Next weekend is *way* too late. You need time to check for spelling
before giving it to translators. That easily takes 2-3 days depending on
availability of a detailed person (e.g. shaunm). Translators themselves
also need preferably a week.

Don't forget that if we take 2+ weeks to write this, it takes more or
less the same amount of time to translate.

--
Regards,
Olav