Re: world of gnome..

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM, alex diavatis
<alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
> Hello Luc,
>
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Luc Pionchon <pionchon luc gmail com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you could have an article category "What's on the whiteboards
>> today?", with a clear icon, so readers knows the information is a snapshot
>> of a work in progress.
I think this is an very important point because otherwise it
could make GNOME designers more careful before posting
a design to the wiki because they know that the design will
be featured as "done" on a news site the next day. After all
the wiki are a workspace (although public).

>> And maybe, the direction of the article could be inviting readers to
>> discuss pros and cons. (rather than promising a future plan)
>

> I see your point. I don't mean to confuse people that a design will arrive
> in Gnome for sure, or the next day, or as it is.
Also very important.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst