Re: Marketing Meeting - Wednesday November 28, 2012 at 20:00 UTC

Hi Allan,

On 11/28/2012 12:20 AM, Allan Day wrote:
Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
Here's dial-in information:
   PSTN: +1-718-247-9666
   SIP:  sip:conf sfconservancy onsip com
   PIN: 2592

For those of us outside of the US: is there a way to dial in without
having to make an international call?

Twinkle is pretty good if you have a headset: http://www.twinklephone.com/

If you have an Android phone, sipdroid will let you make SIP calls with it.

I got an IP phone from work as a remote employee, and French ISPs have been including unlimited calls to the US in the subscription for several years now, so I don't really worry about things like that any more... sorry :-)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France