RE: reddit IAMA GNOME developer/designer

I think it is a great to do both - I am a GNOME  and Designer. Please let me know if assistance is needed.

Thanks.

Tammy

From: sri ramkrishna me
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:39:06 -0800
Subject: reddit IAMA GNOME developer/designer
To: marketing-list gnome org

So, I've been hitting the reddit /r/gnome and believe it or not I've been getting positive reactions to my advocacy.

Someone suggested doing a IAMA GNOME developer or maybe designer.  I thought that was a pretty decent idea. I generally love the reddit community and it's not filled with the same kind of silliness like slashdot.

Maybe Allan and Jasper could do a tag team and talk about GNOME and it's vision.  What do you think?  I can probably also help out as well.  It would be a great public relations event.  It'll be a challenge, but it's worth doing.

sri