Re: Subscription status

Hi Misha,

Rosanna Yuen should be able to help you. If not, the Board of Directors would be the right place to go.

Thanks for donating to GNOME!

Stormy

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Misha Shnurapet <shnurapet fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hello.

I contacted friends gnome org and the Foundation mailing list, noone responded to my emails. I'd really like to receive the promotional t-shirt. Thanks!

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение  --------