Finally we open woGue :)

Well, we haven't managed to complete what we wanted, so we will start with a blog, because we have to start at some point :)

We want an exclusively GNOME blog, to have all gnome news in one place, and also we want to present some art and apps.
Moreover we want to have people to talk about the present and the future of gnome, this is particularly you,
the gnome developers :)

I want to ask you if you have any issue with the domain

http://worldofgnome.org

and if you have, it's ok, we got also wogue.org and we can change our domain name.

Our plan is to move this blog @ wogue.org and build a cool maps app for gnome in worldofgnome.org

Current blog is totally unfinished,  but we had to open it for debug some services that are registered on domain.
We are going to release it on 29 same day as Fedora -except if there is another delay :)

That's all :)