Re: Marketing Calendar

Hi

you can make your google calendar public or available for selected people
here are some links on how to obtain calendar link
[calendar address]
http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=37104
[Find your calendar address]
http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=37103&topic=1672529&ctx=topic