Re: 3.4 Release Notes

On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 01:31:41PM +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> @fpeters: Could you please set up
> http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.4/ with password
> protection?

To get in: gnome / 3.4
Please remember: it is all lies until the password protection has been
removed (not kidding, I've made huge mistakes the one time I helped).

Also had issues getting above site to automatically update again. I
really hope it has been resolved, but not sure.

I've mentioned in the release candidate tarballs due email that
maintainers should have a look at the release notes. Hopefully they do.

--
Regards,
Olav