Re: GNOME News - Progress and Plans

On 03/01/2012 12:06 PM, Dave Neary wrote:

To be an effective news site, we will need to be very selective about the content we agrgegate - I don't want, for example, an announce mailing list RSS stream sent straight to the site - and see half of the front page with fixed-width font that doesn't fit with the rest of the site. And we definitely need editorial control on what gets promoted to/included on the main news site to keep people coming back.
From a styling point of view, we can make sure that<pre> tags don't get styled as fixed width and with that indentation thing going on there with a style sheet.
(I have no opinion on if announce mails et all should go there or not btw)
- Andreas