Re: SELF

Just wanted to follow-up by saying that the Fedora booth (where I hung
out a bit) had quite a few different GNOME stickers to give out, and I
talked about GNOME with as many folks as I could. There was also an
awesome moment in the evening keynote Saturday when Steven J
Vaughn-Nichols was "shocked" when so many GNOME users raised their
hands when he asked how many users of each DE was there (this was
after he touted KDE as the #1 desktop currently based on some survey
he found). We had the strongest showing among the hand-raisers ;-)