Re: New design Live Gnome

Sri, thanks for the comment ! ( I will comment on your mail :) )

On 06/09/2012 07:39 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Hi Elena!

Some more feedback.  I feel like the page itself is a little busy.  How about this suggestion - make a single box called workspaces and move the team and module maintenance pages into there?  Make another box called "Improve GNOME" and then move all the various links at the bottom into that?  That will reduce the clutter.
It is one idea making less boxes, and the other decreasing their size and freeing some space. We may talk on the #marketing channel and see what is the most practical

The boxes themselves use a hard black line as a border, I suggest feathering it at the edges so they have a softer look.  I'm sure Andreas or someone who understands CSS better than I. :-)

It is a good idea !
Hope the feedback is useful.  Thanks for taking this on!  We really need it!

This has to be done. And this time, we will make it :))) Thanks to you !
sri