Re: GNOME Commit-Digest

oh alright, I ll check how git log works.

I want the commits of all projects in gnome git, divided by week/month/year/version.
That means the last 7 days, the last 30 days and the last year and the commits that go in certain branches (i.e 3.0, 3.2, etc)

If you could give me the git scripts to do this would be great.
Of course I ll check right now how to do that :)

Thanks!

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 16:56 +0300, alex diavatis wrote:
> I was wondering how can extract the commits data from gnome git
>  similar the way that http://blogs.gnome.org/commitdigest/ does, in
> order to make
> some html5 pies charts, just to compare the development per
> week/month/year/version.

Not sure what you want. The log entries? Just amounts of commits?
In general you can do a lot with "git log" in every module.

andre

--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper