Re: I suck

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:

GNOME Journal has unfortunately floundered once again - I'm not entirely sure if it was ever updated to wordpress on gnome's servers, and I've never received any articles for it from anyone else :( At this point, I'm not sure a separate journal is practical, and lean more towards simply publishing material on gnome.org as it becomes available, then saving it in an archive by month/yr. Though I am certainly open to other suggestions.

Yeah, I suck there.  I haven't had time due to a really busy workload.  Moving to a new job hasn't helped either.  I was doing an upgrade to F17 and it seems I still have all the downloaded stuff to move it to w.g.o.. it's probably about 20 minutes of work.