Re: Just another Gnome slogan

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 7:09 AM, alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

We're going to build (some people from a advertising agency) a promotional (fan) video for Gnome.
We postponed it because I thought would be better if we make it for 3.6 cause of all these changes you're doing.

That's great!  What a neat idea.. we have a youtube GNOME channel that you could put it in if you like.

Anyway I uploaded a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lHyzfIZd-Y&) which in the end shows a slogan alongside with Gnome logo.

I used your "Simply Beautiful and I am Gnome" and I made it

be beautiful
be free
be gnome

Hmm..  I don't know..  I'm not sort of on the fence on this one.  I don't hate it, but it also doesn't grab me either.

If there is any issue with this let me know

You'll get delayed responses.  This week is GUADEC so everybody is in Spain right now.  (most of them)

sri