Marketing session in the A11yCamp

Hi !

I think many of you already know that the A11yCamp will be held on the 30th and 31st July after the GUADEC core days in A Coruña, Spain. This an unconference style event to help improve GNOME Accessibility.

    https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/BoFs/A11yCamp2012

I really like to do a small Marketing session there. I think we often use Accessibility in the core of many Marketing messages, and even some of the Marketing efforts has been focused in this area, like the recent Accessibility FoG Campaign.

The idea is to talk about what we've done, and what can be done in the future to shape our Marketing message about Accessibility. I create a doodle poll in order to find a suitable time slot for your attendance.

    http://www.doodle.com/g2ekhrg7ntyunkpm

See you there,

     -- Juanjo Marin