Re: FoG Campaign Update?

----- Mensaje original -----

Hi Allan,

There were some problems in the original launching so we are
thinking about trying to re-launch the FoG campaign

We had  problems with the donation progress bar, so I think

is good idea to add it with the relaunching.. I'm in contact with
another person for getting a new testimonial. I'm writing also
an article about accessibility and the campaign.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin