Re: GNOME+ page managers

Done.

sri

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Marina Zhurakhinskaya <marinaz redhat com> wrote:
I'd like to have access too.

Thanks!
Marina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me>
To: "GNOME Marketing List" <marketing-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:50:55 AM
Subject: GNOME+ page managers

I have added (or rather invited) the following people to allow management of the GNOME+ page.

Allan Day
Andreas Nilsson
Emily Rose
Stormy Peters
Karen Sandler
Sriram Ramkrishna
Juanjo Marin

Am I missing anybody else or would someone else also like to help out with managing the GNOME+?

You will of course will need a Google+ account to manage it. Let me know or I guess let the the people on the list know and they can add you.

Please be aware that it is very easy to post as GNOME as it is not easy to tell which avatar you are. So be careful, I've made one or two mistakes already that I had to go delete and post as myself.

sri