Re: GNOME Donations only through PayPal?

You can make donations via Google Checkout. We just need someone to add the option to the donations page ...

Stormy

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, February 15, 2012 12:44 pm, Emily Gonyer wrote:
> Hi there, I just donated to the Friends of GNOME Campaign and was
> dissapointed to have to make a PayPal account. Is there a way we could
> allow donations through Google Checkout or at least as a guest via paypal,
> rather than forcing everyone to have have an actual paypal account? I
> deleted mine a while ago in response to the wikileaks fiasco, and would
> have much rather not had to use PayPal at all, and I suspect I am not
> alone.
>
> Just a thought!

A great thought too! And one that's my fault - it's been on my to do list
to get google checkout sorted (and Stormy did all of the hard work when
she was Executive Director). I will bump it up priority-wise and look at
it in the next day or two :)

karen