A11y Talks

I have submitted my standard "A11y--It's about you!" talks to the
following conferences.  Though my presentation will go through a major
revamp soon before I use them.

April 13-15 - Indiana Linux Fest -- Indianapolis, IN
April 28-29 - Linux Fest Northwest -- Bellingham, WA
May 3-5 - Utah open Source Conference -- Salt Lake City, UT

I won't be giving a talk at Flourish! Conference in Chicago, because
luckily they already loved Meg Ford's submission.  :-)

If anyone wishes to join me as a co-presenter at these events, you are
more than welcome to ping me.

My presentation will cover three points:
-- Overview of the AT tools available to GNOME users
-- The legal importance of accessibility on the desktop
-- A walkthrough demonstration of tools such as Accerciser.

The overall message of the presentation is that even if you don't think
you care about accessibility, it still matters to you.

Bryen M Yunashko