Marketing IRC Meeting/FOSDEM Meetup

Hi all, I think we've all agreed that another IRC marketing meeting is needed and I'm wondering when everyone is most available/unavailable next week (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday), in order to co-ordinate times, lets all use GMT to declare our availability :)

So, I'll start, I'm in class for most of wednesday but have an hour from 5-6pm GMT and can be back on after @8pm GMT. Thursday I'm mostly free except for an hour or so from 8:30-930pm GMT, and I'm completely free AFAIK on friday.

Also, those of us going to FOSDEM, did we ever pick a time to meet up/have a small meeting?

Emily
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein